A new Analysys Mason report entitled ‘New paradigms in mobile’ explores the key issues that mobile operators, vendors and content owners have on their agendas next week at Mobile World Congress 2013 and will be a priority for them during the next 12 months.
Themes and topics covered by Analysys Mason experts in the report include:
* smartphone shipments: forecasts and implications
* IP-based messaging: the end of an era for SMS
* connected consumers: latest insights on the shifting trends in tablet use
* M2M tracking and monitoring: an industry benchmark
* operational transformation: challenges and benefits for operators
* big data: different technology approaches for communications service providers
* Wi-Fi: monetization strategies for mobile network operators.
The report is available for download at www.analysysmason.com/Paradigms2013.